: Added RDizzy
's answers as well!
In stark contrast with my last journal, here's a fun meme. I was tagged by the ever-flavourful TheFancyTunaFishTen Things About Me
I'm tired of people, especially internationnally-acclaimed musicians, saying "Fuck Nickleback". They may do music I don't particularly like, but they stick to their guns and they make money on top of it - more power to them, I say.
I lack empathy, to a degree. I also tend to be inconsiderate at times. I don't do it on purpose.
I can't grow a full beard. I have this long pinch, but my cheeks are hair-free.
English is my second language. And I'm WAY too proud of my English chops, ask Tuna.
I'm usually the outsider in a group. I think they call it "omega" personalities.
I don't watch a lot of television shows. But when I like a show, I connect deeply with the characters, and learn the ins and outs of the series' production, who the actors are, look for easter eggs, hidden messages... etc. I get heavily invested.
I have honestly no idea what I want to do with my life.
My celebrity crush is Brie Larson. Followed closely by Victoria Smurfit and Meryl Streep (she's still attractive, sue me!).
I'm really having trouble thinking about those facts about myself. This took at least 45 minutes and I'm still one fact short.
Apparently I have an ambiguous ethnicity. People tend to think I'm from Central America/Italy, and I get comments/questions about it, even in job interviews. However, I'm 100% caucasian, born here in Canada, and the furthest I've been from here is Wildwood, New Jersey...
And now, at last - Tuna's questions:
1. If you could have been born with any color as a natural hair color, what color would it be?
I'm happy with brown.
2. What's your take on Albinos?
Silas from Da Vinci Code? Meh.
Snow (John Goss) from Spock's Beard's Snow? Fuck yeah.
3. What is your biggest challenge?
Dealing with my cynicism.
4. Favorite character from a television series?
It's a tie: Abed Nadir - Community and Philip J. Fry - Futurama
5. Weirdest thing you've been told by the opposite sex?
"Huh, you look like you have a moustache down there."
6. Favorite 2015 song of the week?
The who the what now?
7. If you could work for any major company, which would it be?
Now that's a three-way tie: NetherRealm Studios, BioWare, Ibanez Guitar Company.
8. Name something you can only do by yourself?
Drawing. I loathe other people's presence when I'm drawing.
9. Name something you have a hard time drawing vs. something you actual enjoy drawing!
Landscapes are hard for me. I enjoy drawing whacky characters that weird out people a bit.
10. Name something most people say you're extremely good at, that puts a smile on your face!
Remembering stuff... No, seriously, people don't say I'm "extremely" good at something, especially not on a daily basis. But I like when they say something positive about my art.
1. What's your favorite season (if it applies)?
Summer & Autumn.
2. What's country or city would you most like to visit?
London (UK, not in Ontario).
3. What's your favorite type of food?
4. Is there a certain skill you'd really like to learn?
I'd love to learn to cook!
5. Is there a skill you would love to teach others?
I was a bass guitar teacher... once upon a time...
6. Do you like ninjas?
7. Are you sure?
8. Do you have any phobias?
Yes. I do.
9. If you got to meet people you only know from online, what would you want to do?
There would be an awkward moment at first, but things would be
10. What am I thinking about right now?
Sociology. I want my semester to be over...
This took me way too long to respond to. No new questions or tags.